Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love Super Heros

As most people know I love my super heros just as much a five year olds do :) What I don't like is that they don't really make girly fitting shirts with super heros on them soooooo I took my favorite shirt and made it super cute! 


First I cut a more flattering neck line into my super cool
Transformers T-shirt!



Then I cut some of that boy T-shirt arm off.


Then I took some length off the bottom :)
and I made this cute ruffle neck trim with it!Yay!

         I am totally a beginner but I  added some of this lacy trim tape stuff to the arms and to the
      bottom hem. Love it!  Notice all the threads hanging in the sunlight? I just did ha ha ha

This is one of most favorite shirts now! and I don't look like a five year old dressed me! 
(I am a preschool teacher though so some things will never change)

No comments:

Post a Comment