Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Sewing Machines.....

Well first I was attempting to use my good friends machine which she so graciously let me borrow. But I am slow and I could not figure it out for the life of me!~ So my dear sweet husband saw his damsel in distress and went and surprised her with a newer "sewing for dummies" ( I like to call it) model! Shown in picture above. I love him!
So I thought I would start with something easier then PJ pants ( since I was so not there yet)  and I made pillows. Yay! Like I said Sewing for dummies :)
Then after a few other projects  ( which I will show you later) My wonderful Mamma was watching HSN ( i know I know) and she bought me a very early Christmas gift.......

The Singer Quantum Stylist 9960
oooooo
Did I mention that I love my Mom :)
Well it does way too much and came with way to many "Feet" I don't know how to use yet but I am determined to figure it out! I love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment