Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Michael Jackson Costume...

Well My boy is obsessed with MJ so we tried to make the thriller costume..... with no pattern....out of leather....

 All I can say is I learned a lot from this experience and I was pleased with the outcome since it was a costume after all. I broke a few needles... that was fun and scary! I am sure I cussed a few times but it was worth it because he looked sooooo cute in it!



And I Stenciled some glittery letters on his shirt, oh and I painted fabric glitter on his socks and glove ( that he did not want to wear).


He was loving the fog machine at a house we went to! They even hurried up and blasted Thriller for him and .....................
He DANCED! so cute.

I am linking up at:
craftomanaic-monday

No comments:

Post a Comment