Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spray painting GUN?!!! I'm in loooove!

So my husband says to me "so it looks like your really getting into painting furniture?..." i say yes. and he say " do you want me to buy the attachment for my compressor so you can spray on your latex paint?" I said "YES!" It has been love ever since!


I can't believe he was holding out on me! He doesn't like to share his tools (so he says).


I wanted to paint everything white!!! I was out there on my drive way for a  good 4-5 hrs, running in and out and sanding and painting and sanding! Man the quality of paint is amazing when it comes out of one of these babies!
Thank You Honey! I looooove you.





No comments:

Post a Comment