Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Here goes some summer fun stuff we have been doing.....
I always make a summer list but this year I found these awesome printables on this site http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/05/summertime-activities-bucket-list-free.html

So I printed them out and Mod podged them to a super cute dollar store bucket! 

We made some colored rock salt with koolaid so it smells good!



And we added all the colored rocks to our pink diy sand table ( an old rabbit cage we had sitting in the garage)


We made home made playdough, check out the ooey gooey lady website for some awesome recipies.

The neighbors  had fun too!
I am linking up at skip to my lou and motivate me monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment