Hello to all of you sew searchers :)

I am in the process of learning to sew and I am falling in love with it!

My first attempt at sewing....

My first attempt at sewing....
so by the looks of the things I was not a natural by any means..

Saturday, July 16, 2011

T-shirt Shorts

Check out these awesome shorts I made from two shirts I had in the closet! I don't know exactly how I ended up with two of the same shirt in the same size but anyway they had some stains so I decided to make them into shorts for my boy. And I love Adidas because it stands for All Day I Dream About Susana! I'm a dork I know.
I started by cutting off the sleeves and hood.


I made my own pattern by using an old pair of his shorts. I forgot to take a picture of this but I used the sleeves to add length to the shorts.

So now they are super cool shorts!


Awesome right!? Now go look in the closet for some shirts and make them into something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment